Friday 30 November 2012

Mini Mani Month Advent Calender by Ciate

Instead of buying a traditional chocolate advent calender to count down to Christmas, this year I decided to purchase the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calender! This advent calender is my dream come true, 17 mini Ciate Polishes, 4 mini Caviar pots and 3 Exclusive mini Ciate Glitter Polishes! The advent calender is quite pricey at $90 Australian Dollar, although I did some math and the each polish/pot works out to be about $4 which is actually really good value for money! I will be doing swatches and mini Reviews of each polish as I open the advent calender leading up to Christmas! So make sure you check back every day to see the new posts!! I am very excited to try out some Ciate polishes for the first time ! 

Happy December! Love D xo



The Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calender can be purchased from KIT, Mecca Cosmetica and Online 

No comments:

Post a Comment