Friday 5 October 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

The Korres lip butters have been very popular in the beauty world and I have had my eye on them for quite a while. I've seen them at various times while shopping in the city but just never actually picked one up. Luckily I received one for my brithday from Darcie, which you may have seen in my Birthday Treats post back in August. So I've been using it just about everyday since I got it and I love it. Its so smooth, creamy, moisturising and smells amazing what else could you want? Anything that goes on my lips has to be super hydrating because my lips are always dry, but this softens and gives them the moisture they need. The colour is a sheer baby pink which makes your lips just a touch lighter and pinker, which I love. The texture is buttery, hence the name! Its not too thick and goopy but its not thin and runny either, its just inbetween. Something I really adore about this product is the scent, it is lovely. It smells sublty of jasmine, but has a sweetness to it that makes it almost a vanilla-jasmine scent. If you don't like strong herbal/floral scents don't worry because this is not overpowering at all. I can't fault this product at all and I've put a pretty big dent in this pot, so I think I'll be purchasing one myself very soon! Highly recommend.
 
love, Brooke x
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment