Sunday 19 August 2012

Nars Laguna Bronzer!

Nars Laguna bronzer has to be one of the most hyped up products in the beauty community and since I love bronzer I thought I would give it a try. As most of you know, cosmetics are very over priced here so I really didn't want to pay $55 dollars for it. Luckily, Nars came out with a limited edition set which included full size Laguna, Angelika & Orgasm duo and Copacabana multiple, score!  (btw there will be posts coming up on all those products, so look forward to those!) I think I paid around $80-$90 for the set and I got it at Mecca Cosmetica, it came out quite a while ago last year I believe but Nars are always coming out with great sets so keep your eyes peeled! haha. So onto my thoughts!

As it was so hyped up, I had high expectations and honestly, I was not disappointed. The colour is the perfect natural brown with golden tones, which I think goes well with my yellow/olive undertones. It  doesn't look muddy or orange at all on me, it just looks lovely. It does have shimmer, but its super finely milled and creates an illuminating effect rather than glitter particles.

 I really love the texture of this product, its a velvety powder thats so smooth to apply. Its not chalky and blends in to the skin really well, rather than sitting on the surface.
Overall, it has definitely lived up to my expectations and beyond. I really love it and have had it for a fair while so I've given a good test run :) (I'm actaully really suprised I haven't hit pan yet!)
Pics & swatch below.
enjoy, B x









No comments:

Post a Comment