Sunday 8 July 2012

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector review!

Ok, so I'm a lip balm girl 99% of the time unless I'm going out somewhere special and want to wear a bit of lipstick. But I usually steer clear of lipglosses, becuase my lips dehydrate really fast and lipgloss just seems to accentuate the dryness. Also a lot of glosses have shimmer to them which I'm not a fan of as they also tend to make my lips look dry and makes the cracks look worse. None that I've tried seem to look flattering on me at all. However, being the Youtube addict I am, I'm constantly finding out about new beauty products. So I was watching one of my favourite YouTubers of all time Barbara, and she recommended the Clarins Lip Perfectors and they're also a staple for another one of my fav YouTubers Vivianna. So esssentially I couldn't restrain myself and went to my local Clarins counter at Myer and picked up 01 (pink) and 03 (nude/dark peach).

I got home and tried them immediatly and well, it was love at first application ;). They are smooth, hydrating, shimmer/glitter free and have the perfect amounf of pigment (sheer). 03 is a perfect shade that gives the lips a natuural nude effect and 01 is a pretty pink which gives a rosy glow. They are sheer but they do exactly as the name suggests! Natural, and lip perfecting! They don't accentuate dryness at all and are moisturising! And the scent is a sweet muted vanilla, love it! The packaging is gorgeous with the tube matching the colour and a chic gold cap. 

I will absolutely 100% repurchase these when I run out and judging by how much I use them (everday!) that will be soon! I'm considering picking up all three colours next time!
Pictures and swatches below!
Love, B x






Top 01, bottome 03


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, where is your button for followers, so we can follow your blog? Lovely post btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! We now have a Bloglovin and a follow by email! If there is a better way to have people follow our blog please let us know! :)

    ReplyDelete