Sunday 1 July 2012

Birthday Treats: 2012

 I recently celebrated my birthday, at the end of June and I thought I would share some of my favorite gifts with you guys! 

I was lucky enough to receive my first Sigma Brushes! I was so excited to receive these Brushes along with the Black Sigma Brush Cup Holder, Shown Below. The Brushes that I received were the Tapered Blending (E40) Brush, Eye Shading (E55) and The Small Tapered Blending (E45). These Brushes are all so soft and apply product incredibly well! I have all ready used them and I can say my eye shadow looked better than it ever has! I really love the Brush Cup Holder! It will be great for storing my brushes and also fantastic for travelling! 

Sigma Brushes L - R   E40, E55, E45
Sigma Brushes L - R   E40, E55, E45
Sigma Brush Cup Holder, Holding my 3 new sigma brushes ! 

I also received some nail polishes for my birthday! I recieived Revlons Popular (230), OPI Pink Shatter, Orly Sweet Temptaion and Orly Swizzle Stick!
L-R Revlons Popular and OPI Pink Shatter 

Revlon Popular
I particularly LOVE Popular by Revlon! I have all ready used this polish and I think I might be a little obsessed with it! Its a perfect pale, baby pink with a hint of mauve and glitter! I love this Polish!!  


L-R Orly Swizzle Stick and Sweet Temptation 

 Next I'm going to talk about a Maybelline Eye Shadow that I received! This is a Maybelline Eyestudio Eye Shadow in 60 Bronze Blowout! It is absolutely gorgeous! This eye shadow is a duo shadow, with one side being a darker bronze and the other a lighter, golder bronze. This eyeshadow is shimmering and really pigmented! 
Maybelline 60 Bronze Blowout

Maybelline 60 Bronze Blowout

Maybelline 60 Bronze Blowout






Next I received this amazing ring by Pandora! It is called the Silver Ring with Moonstone and I got it in a size 50. 


Pandora Silver Ring with Moonstone

Pandora Silver Ring with Moonstone

Also from Pandora I received 2 charms for my Pandora Charm Bracelet. The first one I received is called Silver Charm with White Freshwater Cultured Pearl and the second one is called Silver Peace Sign Charm. I absolutely love them both!!  

Silver Charm with White Freshwater Cultured Pearl

Silver Peace Sign Charm

I was also lucky enough to receive this lip balm by the brand Natures Care! It is their all natural PawPaw Lip Balm and it smells incredible!!! It leaves my lips so soft and nourished! 


                                        

I am very thankful for all the gifts I received and Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and made my birthday and amazing day!! 

Purchase these products at:
The Revlon and Maybelline porducts can be bought at Kmart, Target, Priceline and many more stores.
Priceline also sells Orly and OPI Shatter Polishes. 

Love D xox
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3889526/?claim=fmjmnu72cth">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment